Saturday, June 10, 2017
28 weeks with baby girl!
I have hit my third trimester! This pregnancy has been going the fastest for me. I have been having much different symptoms and with the boys. I definitely have restless leg syndrome at night and my right lower lip will go numb or tingly every once and a while. I still get nauseous from time to time but overall they do smaller meals throughout the day I do fine. She's already gone on a couple adventures one to Hawaii and to Colorado! We had a second ultrasound and she was very active and gave us some good pictures! The ultrasound tech kept saying how cute she was :) I had my glucose test done and I am not diabetic or have low iron, but I do have mildly low platelets which they will keep an eye on. I can feel her move all the time which I love. The boys have been able to see and feel her kick. Nathan is still obsessed with baby girl and touching my stomach all the time and talking to her. Darren found a cute side table that I repainted with chalk paint to put books and other things in for her room. I also repainted the crib with white chalk paint because it got faded in the garage. I also finished the pictures for her room. Just need to hang pictures, put up her wallpaper and put some clothes away! Darren and I are so excited to see and hold baby girl! Now we just need a name!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment